Translate

Sunday 13 March 2016

A Beauty Disappointment

When L'Oreal Paris added their extraordinary clay range to their Elvive collection I got excited. If, like most teenagers, you have oily roots you will know that products that address the problem are hard to find. So I decided to buy their Extraordinary Clay Masque, a pre-shampoo hair treatment to target the roots.

Unfortunately, it did not have the effect I was hoping for. It is quite hard to apply, as you have to paint it on the scalp section by section. It is very green, which had me panicking about what colour my parting would be at the end of it all, but luckily my head stayed a nice normal colour, unlike my fingers. It does have a nice smell and texture though.

After all this, it did not seem to make much difference to my hair. True, I did not try it with the shampoo and conditioner in the range. Still, you would think it would have some effect. Personally, I don't think it is worth the effort and money for the little improvement it does make. It is a shame that an idea with so much potential is such a disappointment. Maybe the shampoo will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment