Translate

Monday 21 March 2016

March Beauty Bag Favourites

Lately, I have found a few more beauty favourites to share with you. They have kept me going all winter and definitely deserve a place on this list.

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rose Tin - 20g
The first is the Vaseline Rosy Lips lip balm. This compact tin is full of a balm that not only cares for lips just as well as their other products, but also has a gorgeous redish-pink tint. It is strong enough to make a difference, but not so coloured that it is too dramatic. Depending on how much you put on, you can achieve anything from "the natural look" to "I'm wearing lip gloss." It also contains rose oil for a subtle but lovely fragrance and almond oil to help care for your lips.




Another good Vaseline product is their Intensive Care Healthy Hands Stronger Nails hand cream. It has a light, non greasy texture and really does improve nail strength. It does not have a particular scent, but still smells nice and fresh.

My Avon Colour Trend Shimmer Tips Mascara in gold is the only makeup item on the list. Although the idea of gold mascara might sound a bit scary, it is not what you are thinking. This product goes only on the ends of your lashes, after you have applied your normal mascara, and it is quite subtle. It also comes in silver. Perfect for parties.

My final product is one I have been using for years now, and is part of my go-to skin care range. Simple's Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash - it is quick to use, effective at removing/grease and best of all, I think it does have some effect on my spots. It is also perfect for my sensitive skin because it contains no harsh chemicals. I couldn't be without it.

Have you tried these products, or do you have any beauty recommendations of your own? Post them below in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment