Translate

Monday 14 March 2016

Ruby Redfort

Ruby Redfort- code cracker, super spy and all round genius. Oh, and she is only 13 years old.

I have read 5 of the books in Lauren Child's Ruby Redfort series and they are all brilliant. When Ruby becomes a spectrum coding agent, her life is never the same again. Suddenly, she is working with the professionals at spectrum to stop the Jade Budda being stolen and finding her way onto the major criminals hit list. However, the real challenge is keeping her job when she is still just a troublesome teenager.

I love the series because it is exciting, full of mystery and still relatable. Though Ruby is cleverer than I could ever hope to be, she still has some characteristics that are just the same as everyone else and is a very believable main character.

The sixth (and last) is coming out later on this year. I can't wait, because there is a huge cliffhanger at the end of the latest book (Pick Your Poison). I now have 8 months of imagining possibilities and I am not sure if I can cope! Have you read any of the Ruby Redfort books?

No comments:

Post a Comment