Translate

Friday 18 March 2016

Sport Relief

As I am typing this, I am watching this year's Sport Relief. I have just had a day at school of hoodies, leggings and trainers to raise money. Now, I am sitting on the sofa with my parents, looking forward to an evening of David Walliams, Claudia Winkleman, comedy and competition.

Clash of the Titans is back, with 2 new teams competing, each with a captain from sport. One is an Olympic medalist and one is a Rugby Champion. These include Hugh Denis, Harry Judd and Will Young. They will be competing in a range of Olympic sports for a title given to them by Prince Harry. Also, there will be a sketch from the cast of Little Britain and Some Mothers Do Have Them.

It promises to be a great evening and I hope it raises plenty of funds. Are you watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment