Translate

Wednesday 23 March 2016

No More School, Just Lots Of Food

Yesterday was my last day of school before the Easter holidays. We had a day of skiving - or listening to our head teacher talk and walking round a massive field for charity, as some people might say. My mad form tutor gave me one of the class cacti to take home for the holidays. Prickles is currently happily sitting on my kitchen windowsill. The other one, Heinz Mark 2, is at my friends house.

To celebrate, I went out last night with my parents to Harvester. We often do that when I have just done exams or finished school. I love Harvester, the salad bar is amazing. It came complete with bread rolls, dressings and stuff to sprinkle on top, as well as the regular salad items. The main course was good too, I always have ribs when I go there.

I would probably eat loads of salad if I had access to a bar all the time, but normally I have to prepare it myself and that takes ages. I think that is the problem with healthy eating. It is often far easier to eat unhealthily than healthily. Have you ever been to a Harvester?

No comments:

Post a Comment