Translate

Friday 25 March 2016

Colour Switch

A week or so ago, my friend showed me this game called colour switch. On Wednesday, I downloaded it onto my phone and now I am completely addicted. It is very simple: all you have to do is tap the screen to move a coloured ball up through moving obstacles. It can only pass through objects that are the same colour as the ball and it switches colour regularly. It is very hard! When you eventually have mastered the basics, you can try even harder modes.

I love this game, me and my mum both play it and are constantly trying to beat each others scores. As it is so hard, it makes me want to play it more to try and get a higher score. I definitely recommend it, but don't buy it if you don't have much spare time, because you will find yourself playing it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment