Translate

Saturday 19 March 2016

Shamy Get It On

I have just seen the new Big Bang Theory episode! I had to watch it on catch up because I was singing in a concert on Thursday. It was great! There were some really sweet moments between Sheldon and Amy, but it was still really funny. The other boys were watching the new StarWars movie, and the comparison between theirs and Sheldon's reactions was hilarious. I also loved Amy's reaction to "Sheldon wants to get physical". She is just brilliant. I think she should get herself some better lingerie though if this is to become a regular thing.

I am now really excited for the new series, as I am sure it will be full of more great laughs. However, I don't think they will ever be able to top Sheldon and Amy getting it on! Have you seen the episode? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment