Translate

Sunday 19 July 2015

Sales Shopping

Sorry I didn't post last night, I was on a sleepover at my friends house. As we are all big fans of the minions, we watched the Despicable Me Movies last night before going to see the new film today. It was really funny, although slightly silly, but then this is minions we are talking about. I loved it, although I think we may have been the only teens there! This is the trailer.

Before the film, we had spare time, so we had a look round the shops. There are lots of sales on. In New Look, about half the shop was full of sale racks. You can view the range online by clicking here.  I bought myself a blue blouse. My friend also bought herself a top. This is mine:


Light Blue Pocket Front Sleeveless Shirt  | New Look
My top was a darker, stronger blue than this top.
It is loose and floaty, perfect for summer.

Have you bought anything in the current summer sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment