Translate

Thursday 9 July 2015

Adult Colouring

As it is my last day of school tomorrow, I went shopping for end of year teacher presents. While I was in the Range, I bought myself an adult colouring book. A friend of mine has one (she loves it) and my art teacher does too, so I bought one to try. They seem to be quite a big thing at the moment.

The one I got was full of all different things: some flowers, some patterns, some themed pages. I like it because it is so varied. You can get some that are all repeating patterns or that are all animals or all flowers, but I think that if I got one of those I would get bored after a while.

I tried it out when I got home. I found it really relaxing. I like doing it while listening to music, as although I like listening to music I get bored after a while if that is all I do. Have you tried one of these yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment