Translate

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Marcus Butler

I have just discovered a great YouTuber called Marcus Butler. This is his channel. He makes a wide variety of videos about a range of topics, many of which apply to teenagers. These include entertaining dares and challenges, videos about different types of people, ever popular "reacting to old...." videos and many more personal topics.

His videos are both funny and interesting. He is not as silly as other YouTubers but still has a laugh. One of the funniest is his "Switching Clothes Challenge". In this one, he and his girl friend each create 3 different looks for each other, based on their own wardrobes. I think my favourite bit was watching Marcus try to walk in high heels!

One of his slightly more serious videos is his most recent one, which happens to be especially appropriate for our age group. Weird things Teenagers Do is an insight into Marcus's teenage years that I think we can all relate to. He also seems to be very sympathetic about all our issues! See if you can guess the songs he plays when showing the various teenage phases. I named 2, but although I recognise the last one, I just can't quite get it. Comment if you do, otherwise it will bug me. I don't think I apply to any of them, do you?

I am definitely going to be watching more of Marcus in the future. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment