Translate

Monday 20 July 2015

Doctor Who

Doctor Who is my favourite TV program. I have watched it since I was 6 and love it. My favourite Doctor was the 11th Doctor (played by Matt Smith) and my favourite assistant is Donna Noble, closely followed by Amy Pond. The show has the perfect mix of action, danger, scariness, comedy and romance.

Doctor Who has a long history of brilliance but I have only ever seen clips of the older episodes. From what I have seen, I think that the bad picture, wobbly sets and dodgy costumes ruin it for me! However, the newer version re-started in 2005 is much, much better. I guess this is why it now has a much wider audience than Si-Fi geeks!

Next September, the 9th series is coming out! It features Clara with the 12th doctor on their new adventures. They have recently released a trailer and it looks brilliant. This is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment