Translate

Monday 27 July 2015

My First Piercing

Today, I got my ears pierced (first time) in Claire's. It did not hurt as much as I was expecting. It was fine at first, but then hurt and continued to sting for the next 20 minuets. For those who haven't had it done, it goes something like this:

Staff:"1,2,3,"
CLICK
Me:" That's not too...... Ahhh!"

The earrings I have in at the moment are simple studs with a bright turquoise sparkly stone in. They are gold, in case I am allergic to other metals. I also got some silver studs reduced in with the piercing. These are colourful red studs in the shape of ladybirds. I also bought a set of 3 that are gold plated- one set of plain gold for school, one round pair with a single large, clear stone and one pair that are heart shaped with lots of little stones.
Sterling Silver Crystal Ladybird Studs
After I had been to Subway to recover, I did some more shopping. I bought a pair of skinny roll up jeans in Dorothy Perkins. They are great for summer. I also bought 2 books.

Have you ever had a piercing? Tell me your experience in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment