Translate

Sunday 5 July 2015

Broderie Anglaise

Before I start today's topic, I would just like to tell readers that yesterday I bought one of the Bikinis from a previous post. I bought this one from Peacocks. They have a 20% off everything sale at the moment.


Also, the reason I haven't posted in the last couple of days is because my Mum's best friend came down to stay Friday night. Her other best friend happened to be in the area this week-end as well, so we saw her today.

When I was in Peacocks, I noticed they had quite a lot of Broderie Anglaise tops. Broderie Anglaise is a type of embroidery but I was surprised at how many of my friends had never heard of it. I have said on my post about pyjamas that it is on-trend at the moment and is therefore everywhere. I have always loved it but normally it is very hard to come by, so I thought now would be a good time to post about it. I have already bought some Broderie Anglaise pyjamas and a summer dress. Here are some other items that I like.


White Broderie Strappy Dress  | New Look
I love this simple white summer dress.
The Broderie Anglaise detail adds interest
and stops it being too plain.
New Look, £27.99
This summer top is more special than
a T-shirt but still casual.
Perfect to wear with denim.
Peacocks, £8
This Broderie Anglais T-shirt
comes in white, pale blue and pale pink.
The back is plain.
Peacocks, £10

No comments:

Post a Comment