Translate

Saturday 25 July 2015

Highlights!

Yesterday, I went to the hairdressers as a birthday treat and had lots of blond highlights put in. I have never coloured my hair before. It took hours, as they had to put half my hair in foils (and I have a lot of hair!). However, the colour worked very quickly as I am blond already and have what they call "virgin hair", which made the whole process a lot easier.

When I was younger, I was a beautiful light blond but as I got older, my hair got darker and I became a darkish blond. Now, I am back to the colour I was when I was 7. I love it! I have got used to it very quickly as I have been that colour before. No-one but my family have seen it yet. I am very interested to know what others will think!

Have you ever had highlights or had your hair coloured? Tell me you hairdresser experiences in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment