Translate

Thursday 2 July 2015

Creative Writing

There are several jobs that I might want to have when I am older, and an author is one of them. I like writing children's fiction, particularly fantasy novels. I do creative writing at the moment, but when I am at school I do not have much time to write and generally do most of it in the holidays.

Although I have started many books, I have not finished a single one. I get an idea, usually at the beginning of the holidays, and will write the first few chapters. I then forget about it for a bit, or go back to school, and by the time I get round to writing again, I have a new idea. I then start that book, and so on.

If I eventually finish a book, I would publish it online as an E-book. Anyone can do it, as you don't need a publisher because only virtual copies will be created. I think this is a good thing as it gives young teens that are not old enough to have their book published properly a chance to sell their writing to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment