Translate

Sunday 12 July 2015

Make-Up Favourites



Today, I have decided to share with you my favourite make-up items. Lately, I have discovered several brilliant but affordable products that I wanted to share. I know you can find recommendations from magazines and YouTube channels, but not many of those come from actual teenage girls. Most of the popular YouTubers are older than us and magazine authors definitely are. Here are my current favourites, I haven't covered everything, just areas where I thought I had found something particularly good.

Face:
 . Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Clear
Primer- I have been using Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Erasing Primer for almost a year now and it is perfect. It can be used under foundation or on it's own for a smooth finish, both to touch and to look at. One of my best friends recommended it to me last summer.

 



Eyes:

Supershock Vivid Liquid Eye ShadowLiquid Eye Shadow- A couple of weeks ago I ordered AVON's liquid eye shadow in Chromed Coco and I think it is one of the best things I ever bought from them. Inside, there is a sponge applicator which makes it really quick and easy to get the look you want. The colour is beautiful and looks even. It also washes off easily with water for minimum fuss.

Miss Sporty Mini Me Automatic Eye Liner Granite
Eye Liner- I have 2 Miss Sporty Mini Me Eye Liners and they are great. They are the crayon style that turn up so there is never any sharpening needed. They come in a wide range of colours and are easy to apply because of the thin design. As they are small, they are easy to fit in a handbag or purse. Overall, I really like this product as it is good across the board.





Hopefully, this will be helpful for summer holiday shopping. I need your recommendations on something actually. I will need a new mascara soon. Previously, I have only had a basic one from a set and so I don't know what type or make to get. I want reasonable volume and length, but nothing so dramatic that I can't wear it in the daytime. If you have any suggestions, please post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment