Translate

Thursday 17 September 2015

Summer Cardi's

I know we are heading into autumn now, but a thin summer cardi can be layered over warmer tops as the weather gets colder as well as warn on summer days. I have 3 now. Here are my favourites from around the web.

Black Lace Back Cardigan  | New Look
I have this cardi in white!
It can be worn casually or it is perfect to wear over
 a dress as you can see it through the lace back.
New Look, £17.99
Teal Drop Pocket Boyfriend Cardigan  | New Look
I have this cardi as well, in purple!
I love it as it is also one you can dress up or down.
Although I mostly wear it with jeans, I have also worn it to a wedding!
New Look £12.99
Navy Panelled Waterfall Cardigan  | New Look
I love waterfall cardigans, I just think they are
 a bit more interesting than a standard cardi.
New Look, £17.99
This simple pink cardi is a lovely colour.
It is pale enough for summer but not too bright for autumn.
Next, £24

No comments:

Post a Comment