Translate

Sunday 20 September 2015

Doctor Who New Series!

Did you watch the new episode of Doctor Who last night? I loved it! I have already mentioned a while back how obsessed I am with Doctor Who. It is my favourite TV show and has been since I was 7. So I was obviously very excited for the start of the new series. I thought that the episode last night was a great way to start it all off. It included all the old favourites: it had Daleks, it had the Master (or now Missy) and it had danger. I also particularly liked the scene with Clara's lesson at school, I wish we were told to get our phones out in the middle of English!

I was a bit disappointed that they killed off Clara (or pretended to) in the first episode though. It was obvious that the doctor would find some way to save her as she is supposed to be doing the whole series. I think that would have been a better storyline for the last episode. They also showed a clip telling you how he does it, by going back and killing Davros. There will probably be more to it than that though, as we will find out next week in part two, on Saturday night, BBC 1.

What did you think of this episode of Doctor Who? Did you like it, or did you think that killing Clara ruined it?

2 comments:

  1. I personally feel quite strongly about this, I believe that the series has been ruined, its downfall started with the 19120938123 series that was aired when I was about 10 (14 now) and at the time I saw scared ****less in fact I hid behind the sofa for most of it and my farther laughed at me for the rest of my life, however the series has become predictable and not that interesting idk if there is a like system and if there is like this if you share my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was rubbish, got so much worse. I used to love doctor who, but now it's boring. Not scary, not interesting and now there is no hot young actor to stare at. I am very upset !!!!

    ReplyDelete