Translate

Sunday 27 September 2015

Draw My Life

As most big YouTubers have done a draw my life video by now I decided they were worth a mention. For those of you who have been living on Mars, the person draws their life on a whiteboard, then speeds up the video to match up with them talking about it. I think they are a great idea. You get to find out lots about the person but it is more interesting than them just sitting there talking about it.

As you know, one of my favourite YouTubers is Dan Howell. Here is Dan Howell's version. I think he did a great job. I did think I could do one of these for my blog, but then I would not have much to draw as I am still at school and therefore couldn't talk about Travelling/Uni/Jobs etc. If you think I still should, comment "Yes" below. If I get a lot, then I might have a go anyway.

9 comments:

  1. Look I think this is a terrible idea for you, you've lived such a naughty and daring life and if you share it, the police will be on to you like a slight caress on ones inner thigh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, I will give it some serious thought. I wouldn't want to incriminate myself! Slightly concerned about your obsession with inner thighs!

      Delete
    2. Inner thighs are all matt thinks about

      Delete
  2. Yes draw your life, it would be pretty interesting and funny, from what I have heard. I say go for it.

    ReplyDelete