Translate

Friday 4 September 2015

10 Things You Will Only Understand If You're An Only Child

This is the first time I have done this sort of post, but they are popular on other sites so I thought I would try it out. Tell me what you think of it in the comments. I am an only child, so I thought this might be a good one to start off with.

1. That parents with one child are FAR more over-protective than ones with several.

2. That your parents are your playmates.

3. That you are not necessarily spoilt, you just get lots of attention.

4. That there is never anyone to mess up and make you look good.

5. That spending time alone is actually quite fun.

6. That you don't always have to work in a group.

7. That talking to adults is often more interesting that talking to other children.

8. That you have never actually been in a fight.

9. That reading about large families is interesting.

10. That you are close to (some of) your cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment