Translate

Sunday 6 September 2015

Saturday Night TV

On the run up to Christmas, the Saturday night TV schedule always gets very busy. We have Strictly, X Factor, Through the Keyhole and Doctor Who will be coming soon. How we will know what to watch?

As I have mentioned before, I LOVE DOCTOR WHO! It is my favourite TV show and has been since I was 7. That means I have been a Doctor Who fan for half my life! I will definitely be watching. I love the current assistant Clara, and although I was not sure about the new doctor at first he has grown on me. He is still not the best though.

Strictly Come Dancing has started this week with an impressive launch show. As someone who is interested in design, I love looking at all the costumes. I want Susan George to win, as she plays my favourite Call The Midwife character, Trixie.

X Factor has been going for a couple of weeks now, with a new judging panel of Nick, Cheryl, Rita and Simon. Olly Murs and Caroline Flack are doing a brilliant job of replacing Dermot as well. We have seen some brilliant, some terrible and some just plain weird acts so far, but then it wouldn't be the X factor if we didn't!

On last is Keith Lemon's through the keyhole. In this hilarious show Keith noses round celebrities houses in the hope of collecting enough clues to help his panel guess who lives there. Click here to see him in action.

What will you be watching? Tell me in the comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment