Translate

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Results Day Nerves

In two days time, I will be receiving my GCSE results. As it has been two months since my exams, I can't wait to find out. I am a little nervous though. Although the exams seemed to go ok and my mock results were good, that doesn't stop me being unsure as sometimes results can be unexpected. The one I am particularly concerned about is English Lit, as I need a 6 in it to be allowed to do it at A level, and with the new exams that could be difficult.

Some of my friends are really panicking, but I am trying not to think about it too much, as I can't change what is in that envelope. By Thursday morning though, I think I will be in major freak out mode.

Are you about to receive exam results? Good luck if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment