Translate

Monday 7 August 2017

5 Surprises About The Summer After My GCSEs!

This summer is my longest one ever, as I have finished my GCSEs but do not have to start college until September. However, it came with a few surprises. Here are 5 things I did not know about this summer.

1. No matter how long it is, it still goes quicker than you expect. I am already over half way through my holiday and it does not feel like it!

2. I have not been able to see my friends as often as I wanted, due to them being on family holidays and adventure camps. I thought that a longer holiday would mean they were at home more, but it just meant most of them went away more!

3. Although school is finished, the looming of results day and the fact that everyone keeps asking how you think you did in your exams means you can't quite forget about it.

4. Although you don't have any homework to do, there is still reading for college and the sorting out of new college stuff.

5. Everyone seemed to think I would be bored with 10 weeks off, but between doing things with friends and family, reading, music, doing arty stuff, enjoying the weather and writing this blog, I have not been bored at all. If anything I haven't had enough time to do want I wanted! Good job I still have another 4 weeks off!

Even if it hasn't turned out quite how I expected it to, I am still having a great summer. How is your summer going?

No comments:

Post a Comment