Translate

Friday 4 August 2017

My Tattoo Fascination

I have always been intrigued by tattoos. I love them partly just as artwork, but also because of how personal and meaningful they can be. I love the idea that they are a little a piece of artwork you can carry around on your skin, a little bit of your personality that is on display. I like the small and delicate ones best, as they are often very pretty and don't cover too much skin.

If I get a tattoo when I get older, I think I would want a sea shell like the one on the right, as I have grown up by the sea. I also like shells because they are small but have lots of intricate detail. Other tattoos I like are feathers and little bird silhouettes.

I think I would want to get it on the back of my shoulder, as that is a place that can be easily covered, but that people will still see in many tops and dresses. Also, it is apparently one of the least painful places to have it!

I also love watching Tattoo fixers and Tattoo artist of the year, as they create amazing designs that I could never draw on paper, let alone ink on skin. Some of them are very big though, I would never want a big one!

Do you want a tattoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment