Translate

Tuesday 15 August 2017

Adventures In Cornwall

Last week, I was on holiday in Cornwall with my parents. Like when I went to Wales last year, I have been a bit adventurous. On our first night we went for a walk along a river estuary, which was very quiet compared to where I live! Then the next day, we hit the beach to do some body boarding. I had done a little bit of body boarding before, but this was the first time I went out far enough from the shore to catch some bigger waves. I stayed in the water for 2 hours, and loved it! There were a lot of other teens doing it too. The perfect activity to escape your parents and do something exciting when on holiday!

The next day, we explored the town of Falmouth and did a bit of shopping. I bought a pink cord bracelet, a pair of earrings and a semi precious stone that is supposed to enhance your creative energy. I also had a go at some photography, as I am studying that as an A-level from September. The last morning, we explored some coves and coastal paths, which were beautiful, so different from the stony beaches back home!

Have you had an adventurous summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment