Translate

Wednesday 30 August 2017

Bumble The Music Critic

As many of you already know, I have a beautiful cat called Bumble. He is very clever and has very good taste in music!

I like playing keyboard, and often when I am playing Bumble is in the room. Today he was sitting in his favourite chair when I started playing. The first song I played was Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars, and he laid down and listened to it happily. The next song, Price Tag by Jessie Jay made him sit up and look very grumpy, even slapping me with his paw when I tried to stroke him. But when I played Lily Allen's version of Somewhere Only We Know, he laid down, shut his eyes and looked very happy. He always does, I think that is his favourite song. However, Budapest had him sitting back up and scowling at me!

Bumble reacting to the music I play is a regular thing. Once when I sung along whilst I played Frozen's Let It Go he meowed like he was in pain, and when I rushed to see what the matter was, he gave me a look of "Thank God That Is Over", before asking to go out. He loves Lily Allen but can't stand Frozen - this cat has taste!

Do your pets react when you play music?

No comments:

Post a Comment