Translate

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Animal's Graphic Tees

One of the things I love about Animal is their ornate T-shirt designs. From detailed dream catchers to drawings of flowers and shells, they are all eye catching and unusual. As an art student, they are perfect for college and may even give me inspiration for my future designs! Here are some of my favourites form their web page.

Free Spirit T-Shirt
These two T-Shirts are some of their most eye catching, with designs that cover almost all of the top. I love the detail in the Eagle and the bold lines of the geometric design.

Oceanica T-ShirtSkutterfly T-Shirt
These two tops are slightly more toned down, with only one or two colours and smaller designs. They are both the sort of design you might find on a tattoo. The floral skull design is my personal favourite.
Hiding DressPanther T-Shirt
The dress is from Animal's kids department, but it is sold in sizes 11-12 and 13-14, so it is perfect for younger teens. The T-shirt is from the men's department. I love the Big Cats!

Do like graphic T-Shirts from Animal?

1 comment:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. pet-themed clothing

    ReplyDelete