Translate

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Beach Jewellery

Today I went shopping with my 3 best friends. I bought an awesome travel journal from Paperchase, some glittery trim to use for cardmaking and a tiny little pendant in the shape of two hearts. We also wandered around FatFace. I love outdoor lifestyle brands like that, I really like all their laid back styles, although I am not so keen on their muted colours. I prefer Animal's brighter shades.

Fat Face Necklaces - Fat Face Bird On A Rope Necklace - Chocolate
While I was in there, I also looked at some jewellery made from coloured cord, the sort that is often found in surf brand shops. I really like that style of jewellery, simple but pretty and perfect for summer days. I personally have a lot of friendship bracelets and I might try and put the pendant I bought onto a cord. Do you like that kind of jewellery?

No comments:

Post a Comment