Translate

Tuesday 31 May 2016

Cool Campervans and Yet More Studying

I might be off school but that does not mean I get a rest. With homework and the exams coming up, I have plenty to keep me busy. Are you in this situation? Have a look at the this video by Dan Howell. It will make you laugh, and does also have a few helpful tips if you are struggling.

 
 
Today I also saw a wedding. My mum's friend from work was getting married and we went to watch her arrive at the church. She came in the best bridal car ever! She had a pale blue and white VW campervan with a posh cream interior. It had a ribbon on the front and lots of flowers decorating the inside. The groom had one too. I loved it, it was so unusual. It would be cool to arrive in something like that for prom! Have you ever seen one like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment