Translate

Sunday 19 June 2016

Cinema News and Reviews

Yesterday, I went to see Me Before You. It is such a good film, but it is very sad. It does have a few funny moments at the beginning though, when the mad Lousia Clark is first getting to know Will. I loved it! I really like the song at the end as well. It is called Not Today and is sung by Imagine Dragons. It has been in my head ever since!

While I was at the cinema, I saw a trailer for Now You See Me 2. It is about a group who perform magic who end up with real magical powers. It looks really good, but I guess I should watch the first one before I see the sequel.

Also coming up is the long awaited Finding Dory and The Secret Life Of Pets, which looks hilarious. They are currently making a Top Cat movie as well. It is a good job my exams are over, I think I am going to be spending quite a bit of time at the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment