Translate

Sunday 15 May 2016

Exams Are Looming

Exams have a habit of sneaking up on you when you least expect it. I have just had a lovely weekend of reading and relaxation, but it is not going to last. Up until now I have been safe in the knowledge that summer exams are ages away. All through the first half of the summer term you tell yourself, "Oh, I don't have to worry about exams yet, we have only just come back from Easter." Then suddenly, when you realise it is not long before half term (yay), you decide you should probably check how long you've got. That is when you notice you only have 4 weeks until the week of terror starts.

As I am year 10 now, we will be have exam style papers (eek!) and will be graded with GCSE grades (scary). It is good that they are giving us plenty of practise for the real thing, but at the same time, I want to enjoy what I have left of year 10 before I am thrown head first into year 11. Although, I am still going to work for the good grades, I am not going to panic too much as it is not our GCSE's yet. I need one more summer of calm before I can cope with that!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma it's Conrad I was wondering if we could go out sometime? Costa is fine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Conrad, it's nice to here from you. I'll find a way to contact you privately.

    ReplyDelete