Translate

Saturday 28 May 2016

BGT Final Tonight!

Finally, I am off school for half term. Yesterday, we had to dress up as a film character. I went as Honey Lemon from big Hero 6, as she always wears yellow and that is my favourite colour. Strangely enough, I was the only girl in the whole school wearing a bright yellow dress, but no one was surprised. They all expect it from me now! In fact most people just came as themselves. Boring!

Tonight is the final of Britain's Got Talent. I have been watching all series but I am still not sure who I want to win. My two favourites are the magical Richard Jones and Jasmine Elcock. I also like sword swallowing Alex Magala. I am both scared and excited about what he will do in the final! This year, there are also 2 wild card acts who were originally sent home: Trip Hazard and ballet dancing couple Shannon and Peter. I loved both of these acts and I am very pleased they both got through. It will all be down to who does the best performance tonight! Will you be watching?

No comments:

Post a Comment