Translate

Monday 30 May 2016

Why I Can't Wait For Me Before You

This Friday, the lastest romantic movie is coming out- Me Before You. This sweet but sad film looks really good. Have a look at the trailer:



And if that is not enough info, click here for the second one.

As well as staring Emilia Clarke (Louisa Clark) and Sam Claflin (Will Traynor), Jenna Coleman from Doctor Who also features in the film as the best friend of Louisa. I really like her as an actress and a person, so I can't wait to see her in the role.

I think I am going to really enjoy it because I like romantic stories, even if they are a bit sad. The story line reminds me a little of The Fault In Our Stars, with the illness and the main character never leaving the house until she found someone who understood her. I am really looking forward to it and I definitely want to see it at the cinema. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment