Translate

Wednesday 11 May 2016

The Goldbergs

One of the programs I am watching at the moment is the Goldbergs. The series is centred around a funny but chaos family, who are always fighting with each other and doing mad things. Worst of all is the mother, who is very over protective (I definitely relate to this) and loves nothing more than to complain. The dad is the opposite, grumpy and uninvolved, although he does intervene when it is important. However, they still love each other and do get along some of the time.

As it is set in the 80s, my parents can relate to the series because that was when they were teenagers. This means I can see what their lives were like when they were my age. It is also interesting to see how much things have changed! I really like the program as I love the characters and it being set 30 years ago makes it more interesting. It really makes me laugh as well. It's on Tuesday nights on E4 if you want to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment