Translate

Saturday 21 May 2016

Bucket Lists

Bucket lists- a list of everything you want to do before you die. A little morbid really, although I understand that if you want to live life to the full you need to know what you want to achieve before that day comes. Most people who have bucket lists are adults, but you can start one as early on in your life as you want.

I don't have a bucket list as such, but I do have a list of ideas. Whenever I see something I want to do, I write it in a special notebook, but it is not a set thing. I am still adding to it regularly, and there are probably somethings on it I will one day remove. Also, it is not a true bucket list, because it only covers certain areas of my life, mostly travel and related experiences.

Some of the things on it are:
Ride on an elephant in India
See the Northern Lights
Be in a TV show's live audience
Visit Pompeii

I don't think everyone needs a bucket list, but I think it is a good idea to have a notebook of things you really want to do, as if you have them written down somewhere, I think you are more likely to do them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment