Translate

Thursday 12 May 2016

Summer Nail Art

Lovely weather where I am! I have been sitting on the swing chair in my back garden eating an ice lolly. The heat was not so great earlier on though, when we had to play rounders! I can't complain though, as I have been skiving all day: I spent the morning in choir practising for an event tomorrow, then we had PSHE after lunch and PE for the rest of the afternoon. Overall, much better than my usual days of sitting inside doing maths.

As my nail art posts have all been very popular, I have decided to do one based on designs perfect for spring and summer. These are my favourite designs from the internet. With half term coming up, why not try one out? I will warn you though, some of these will not be easy!

Chalkboard Nails: Summer nail art tutorialImage result for summer nail art

Cute Summer Nail Art Design  Ocean Inspired Summer Nail DesignSpring-Flower-Nail-Art-Designs-Ideas-Trends-2014-4 15-Spring-Flower-Nail-Art-Designs-Ideas-Trends-Stickers-2015-2

No comments:

Post a Comment