Translate

Sunday 8 May 2016

Travel Plans and Preparations

Finally, we have proper warm weather! It is really sunny where I am. First sundress opportunity! I am wearing my new navy spotty one I bought in Windsor. It is only a couple of months till the summer holidays now. I am going on 2 trips- a school adventure camp in Wales and a cruise to Spain and Portugal. Today, I bought a new suitcase for both. It is quite big and bright pink with white spots. I really like it, it is not plain and boring like most suitcases, it is really pretty.

One of the things I have noticed lately is that you can get all sorts of colourful beach towels with unusual designs, many inspired by travel. They are perfect for a summer spent home or away. Here are a few of my favourites. They are all from Debenhams, they were £20, now £12.
This colourful beach scene is
very summery.
Ben de Lisi Home - Pink flip flops beach towel
This bold flip flop pattern
makes a statement.
 
This towel features an inspiring message
that will make you want to head to faraway destinations.


No comments:

Post a Comment