Translate

Friday 20 May 2016

Guys And Dolls At The Mayflower

On Wednesday, I went to a professional production of Guys and Dolls at the Mayflower along with the rest of the cast and crew from our school production. It was a really energetic musical, a lot of fun to watch and I think it will be even better to perform. The actress who plays Sarah was really, really good, especially in the Cuba scenes. I really liked Nathan and Nicely Nicely as well, they were both very funny.

The best bits though were the big musical numbers. Guys and Dolls, Luck Be A Lady and Sit Down You're Rocking The boat were all especially good. I also thought the love story between Sarah and Sky was played out very beautifully, it had the whole audience captivated.

Seeing the play definitely gave me ideas for my performance of Arvide and made me look forward to our opening night even more. Have you ever seen Guys and Dolls?

No comments:

Post a Comment