Translate

Saturday 30 April 2016

Summer Hand Bags

In the spring and summer, it can be nice to switch to a different bag that is lighter and brighter in colour, and perhaps a little smaller. There are many around in sweet summer prints and eye catching colours. I prefer ones that can be worn across the body for practicality. I am currently using my favourite bright yellow Kipling bag; I forgot how much I loved it over the winter! Here are my favourites from around the web.

Horizons
Horizons
This bag features a pastel floral pattern.
 Animal, £25
Dawn
Dawn
This small bag is bright and cheerful with a tribal print.
Those prints are often found on animal products.
Animal, £18
 
Jacquard-weave bucket bag
This cool woven bag is perfect for the beach.
I love how the bare fabric is seen behind the pattern
H&M, £14.95
main image
I have always loved Kipling bags, and this one is no exception.
I like the handy front pockets.
Kipling, £39
White Laser Cut Out Tote Bag  | New Look
The design on this bag had been cut out with lasers
to give an arty look.
New Look, was £29.99 now £13
This bag is simple but cute.
I love the pastel blue.
Peacocks, £6

No comments:

Post a Comment