Translate

Friday 8 April 2016

Fast Rides

Teens Blue Stripe Bardot Neck Top | New LookToday, I went shopping with my best friend and I bought a stripey off the shoulder top in New Look. It was not one of the tops on my previous posts, it was one I had never seen before that had caught my eye. The neckline is wide enough to show a bit of shoulder but not the whole thing.

We also went to the fun fair! We went on the dodgems, the waltzers, a ride with flying cars (my favourite) and a ride with spinning cars. It was great. It is staying in town for the weekend so if any of you want to go now is your chance!

I have 1 weekend and 2 days left before I go back to school. Shame. I have had a good holiday though, and it is still quit a long time untill exams (I'm not even going to think about that). Tell me your holiday highlight in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment