Translate

Sunday 3 April 2016

Guys and Dolls

This year, our school production is Guys and Dolls. I really like drama, and have a part in it. I play Arvide Abernathy, who is a part of the mission and also the Grandma of Sarah Brown (the main character). She is played by one of my friends. I have to say, I am not looking forward to my costume! At first, I was not keen on the play because it is so old fashioned, but now I am really getting into it. Rehearsals are going well, although it is only a matter of time before my mad English teacher appears on the scene. That's when things will get interesting.

At the end of the play, there are two weddings (the couples are married by yours truly). At this point, there is also some kissing! I'm sure the people involved are really looking forward to that one! Or possibly not, depending on who it is they have to kiss! I cannot wait to see how that goes.

The play is several months away, but rehearsals start increasing at the start of this term. I will keep you posted on any interesting developments over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment