Translate

Friday 29 April 2016

A New Companion For Doctor Who

Whether you watch the show or not, you have probably heard that Doctor Who has a new companion called Bill. She will be played by Pearl Mackie, an actress from Doctors. She also teaches acting to kids. Pearl is young and cool, very different from Peter Capaldi.

As a big fan of her predecessors Clara Oswald and Amy Pond, I am not sure about her. I have watched the new trailer (available BBC i Player) but I think I should watch a full episode before I decide whether or not I like her. From the clip she seems like fun and should attract younger views, which will be good as I think Peter is a bit serious for kids. I have never seen someone be so unafraid of the Daleks before! It will be very interesting to see how she gets on! What do you think of her?

No comments:

Post a Comment