Translate

Sunday 10 April 2016

10 Years Of BGT

Last night, I watched the first episode of Britain's Got Talent. This year the show is in it's 10th series, so the pressure to find the "next big thing" is greater than ever. As usual, the auditions included the weird, the terrible and the brilliant. My favourite act was Trip Hazard the dancing dog, he is soooo cute! I love his signature paw waving move. Watch his audition here.

There was also a very scary act that had me squealing on the sofa. A man did back flips and hung upside down on a pole with a sword inside his body. Worse still, he said that was only the warm up! I hate to think what he has in store for the live shows!

I also loved Amanda's 12 year old golden buzzer act who sung a song from Wicked and a street dance troupe that were dressed as the Queen and her royal guards. Best of all, however, was David Walliams dressed as Simon Cowell! I am slightly scared to think what he will do next week. Do you watch BGT?

No comments:

Post a Comment