Translate

Thursday 7 April 2016

Bridget Jones's Baby

This year, there is one film I cannot wait to see: the new Bridget Jones film. The chaotic character of Bridget is back again and I am not sure if I can wait until it is released in September to see it. I have got the trailer to keep me going in the meantime though.

 
 

This film is not based on the latest book "About The Boy", it is based on the newspaper column Helen Fielding wrote in-between the second and third book. This is great, as it means me and my mum do not know the ending. In fact, no one knows the ending, because 3 different ones have been filmed and not even Renee Zellweger knows which one they will use. Whatever happens, it promises to be a hilarious film. Now Patrick Dempsey is involved,  it will be interesting to see how he fits into the new love triangle. I am really looking forward to it! Are you going to watch it?

No comments:

Post a Comment