Translate

Friday 22 January 2016

Smartphones

A few months ago, I blogged about how my parents are becoming addicted to their smartphones. I have had a smartphone for a few weeks now, a Microsoft Lumia 535. I don't think I am addicted to it, but I am using my phone more than usual (but then that was what my parents said when I told them they were addicted!).

I really like my new phone, I like the size of the screen, the colour (bright orange) and the apps. However, I am still not 100% convinced about the touch screen keyboard, although it is not as annoying as I thought it would be.

There is one problem though, I think I might be addicted to Subway surfers! I am not as bad as I was when I first downloaded it, but I still play more than I probably should! I only have the one game on my phone at the moment, so if you have any recommendations for apps or games I should download, post them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment