Translate

Saturday 30 January 2016

Promarkers

Last Christmas, I got some Promarkers. I had first seen them a few years back in a card making magazine. I had liked the look of them, but thought they were a lot of money considering how much I would use them. Last term however, my English teacher let me use a few of her Copic markers and I loved them. The Copic markers cost £6 per pen though, so I got Promarkers instead as they are  cheaper but still good.

I really love my new Promakers and have so far used them for cardmaking, homework and revision. I love all the colours and choosing new ones. They were hard to blend at first, but I mastered the technique soon enough. They are a great introduction to blendable marker pens as they are not too expensive and not too difficult to use. I definitely recommend them to anyone who loves arts and crafts, especially if they make cards or scrapbook. I have also heard that they are good for comics. Have you tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment