Translate

Thursday 28 January 2016

Music Madness

My cat has been back to the vets. He has a metal staple in him now holding the wound shut. Hopefully it will heal now. He is very grumpy because we are still making him wear his cone and won't let him out. He fought us even more when we had to put it back on him after his second trip to the vets. There was a lot of growling and hissing and my mum now has several scars!

I had a very musical day yesterday. My friend brought her Ukulele into school. She was playing it in our form room at Lunch, and I had a go. She attempted to teach me the basic strumming pattern, and I played a little to cries of "Go Gemstar" from the boys is my class! Later, I ended up having a bit of free time in the music room, so I picked up a guitar. One of the boys taught me some basics and I found it much more natural than the Ukulele!

I have been thinking of learning the guitar for quite a while, as I sing a lot and they are great instruments for singers. Another friend said she would teach me some, so there might be more on this topic! I already play keyboard, and have done for 5 years now. I really like playing music and singing, I find it really uplifting. Do you play any instruments?

No comments:

Post a Comment