Translate

Thursday 7 January 2016

Law- Without The Order

Tonight was the first episode of the new series of Brooklyn 99. I love that TV show, it is not quite as good as the Big Bang Theory but it is still one of my favourite series because it is soooooo funny! I love the main character Jake as he is badly behaved but still likable. I think I am most like Amy Santiago as she is organised and sweet. Tonight's episode was great. I am really pleased that Amy and Jake got together, I think they make a great couple.

I may not have a New Year's Resolution, but I have taken a Greenpeace pledge. I have pledged not to buy any single use carrier bags in 2016 and to reduce my plastic use. You can take the pledge for yourself here. If you are one of the first 1000 people to do so you get a free shopping bag that you can use again and again in one of 4 designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment