Translate

Friday 29 January 2016

Sales Shopping Extravaganza

Last Sunday I promised I would tell you about my shopping trip. I planned to tell you sooner than this, but I have been quite busy this week as we had a lot of tests at school.

Last Saturday, me and a couple of friends went to shop in the sales. I bought several books and a really fab top from Saltrock, this cool shop one of my friends introduced to me. It is quite a lot like Animal, with it's practical surf and skate inspired clothing, but their clothes are not so brightly coloured as Animal's. Perhaps I will feature them in future.

I also bought this brilliant book called 642 Fashion Things To Draw. There is a whole series of them, I have another one called 642 Things To Write About. They both contain 642 prompts designed to give you ideas, feed your creativity and help you hone your skills. I love them. The other books I bought were: Only The Good Spy Young and Looking For Alaska. The first is part of the Gallagher Girls series, which is about a school that turns super intelligent girls into spies. The second is a John Green book I have liked the look of for some time.

All in all, we had a great day together and found plenty of deals in the sales. Have you been sales shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment