Translate

Sunday 24 January 2016

Cat Trauma

Today, I have had a very traumatic day. For a couple of days, I have known there has been something wrong with my cat Bumble. He was walking around the house very slowly and meaowing and growling at us if we tried to touch him. Friday evening, we realised that he had a tuft of fur missing and could see blood. That night, my mum managed to get a proper look and saw that there was an actual deep hole in his side. It was a perfect circle, almost as if somebody has shot him with an air gun.

We took him to the vets this morning. They had a look, cleaned the wound, and took him into the surgery to have a look with a probe. We were sent home with medication and a CAT CONE! When we got home, I went upstairs to get ready to go shopping (I had already planned to go out with my friends before all this happened) while my parents tried to get the lampshade on the cat. I could tell things were not going well by the meaowing, hissing and shouts of "NO" coming from the kitchen. When I came down, they had managed to get it on him. It stayed on for about 5 minutes before he managed to pull it off. We tried a second time and he did the same.

Since we have come back from shopping we have put it on him again with a new collar and this time, with much growling, he has kept in on. I am currently following him around the house stopping him getting stuck and knocking things over. He looks very sad. I am so angry at whatever animal or person did this to him.

I bought lots of stuff whilst out shopping, and was going to talk about them today but this has kind of taken over so I will do that in tomorrow's post. I hope your weekend is going better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment